Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Conformity. Or Conforming. Whatever.
It's probably not a good idea, since I don't have a home computer, but I've decided to conform to the new norm and become a blogger. Life isn't terribly interesting yet, but hopefully the arrival of our bundle of joy will score this poor boring blog some popularity points :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Sweetie! I'm so glad you've started a blog! It'll be nice to have another way to stay in touch. Hopefully when I get up there, we can get your camera working so you'll be able to post pictures. Speaking of that, did you take the one on here? It's beautiful!
I can't wait to see you, and I'm so excited to meet Marley and hold her in my arms.
I love you!
Mama
conform to the new norm. that's fun to say. Marley is beautiful! absolutely perfect. :)
Post a Comment